- Able to comprehend the product briefs and be able to present the ideas/solution to the team.
- Approaching all projects with empathy and emotional design principles.
- Translate UX (structure) to UI (surface) according to platform-specific requirements and produce development ready designs.
- Build product experiences based on data and analysis: perform desk and field research, build prototypes, conduct user interviews, perform usability, QA and A/B testing.
- Actively involved in brainstorming, design decisions making and seek/give feedback from others.
- Contributing to the evolution, maintenance and adoption of our design system.
- Keep up with current design and technology trends.
- Graduate from Bachelor, Diploma 3, Diploma 4 degree from IT or other related majors.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having a good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in a team.
- Willing follow a probation period for maximum of 4 months to get job contract offers based on performance review.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Have experience as system analyst / architect in digital transformation project for minimum 1 years.
- Having aesthetic, conceptual, and design communication skills.
- Highly skilled in visual design including UI, Icon, Illustration, and Prototyping across different platforms.
- Proficient with design and prototyping software such as Sketch, XD, Figma, or Framer, InVision.
- Extensive knowledge in user-experience research and usability testing.
- Good understanding of the front-end and back-end web process, including design, development to deployment of the product.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design process and breadth of works.
- Strong understanding of UX, Designs Principles and Design Sprints.
- Have no problem to travel by land sea and air.
- Fresh Graduate with excellent records & achievements during bachelor study are welcome to apply.
Further information: [email protected]