- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Communicate with clients to understansd their business goals and objectives.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing them.
- Conduct on going user research.
- Bachelor or Master Degree from IT or related majors.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having a good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in a team.
- Willing follow a probation period for maximum of 4 months to get job contract offers based on performance review.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Understand the basic concept of design.
- Fluent in using graphic design software (Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, etc).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Critical thinkers, problem solver and customer-centered.
- Having UI Design portofolio.
- Having knowledge in photography, videography, and supporting software.
- Having some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction.
Further information: [email protected]