PT. Synapsis Sinergi Digital
- Developing social media strategies that are consistent for the brand/product/services that effectively support business and marketing objectives.
- Engage with social media users in synapsis’s social media channel and respond to any mentions on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage and plan social media content for all social media platforms.
- Understand how to utilize creativity to communicate ideas effectively to support a business objective.
- Creating a consistent, meaningful design on all social media platforms (Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Linked In, Tiktok, etc), including graphic design on social media posts, improving users engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Follow the latest trend in content, social media, and product-related landscape to identify content and engagement opportunities.
- Join brainstorming to evaluate social media performance and implement continuous improvement to social media activity.
- Undergraduate student(3rd or 4th year), Diploma Student (Last Year), or Fresh Graduate in marketing communication, creative design, advertising, or other related majors.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having a good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in a team.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Simple Thinker, diving into the industries, trends, and concepts with ease.
- Enthusiastic about social media trends and understanding audience segments.
- Preferably someone with a high interest in technology issues.
- Have a strong sense of the visual elements and how to present the most impactful experiences to the audience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, independent, and high-pressure environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe language including Photoshop, Canva, Sketch, Indesign, Premiere, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.
- Proficiency in video editing is a point plus.
- Certificate and Allowance.
- 24 Hour Office (AC + WiFi).
- Dormitory (if required).
- Round-trip Economy Class Ticket Train.
- Start-up Mentoring.
- Work in Team Experiences.
- Extended Network.
Duration of employment
- Minimum 4 months.
Beginning of employment
- Flexible can be adjusted according to campus policy.
Further information: [email protected]