- Doing Staff Accounting and Finance Activities.
- Manage Payroll and taxation.
- Manage daily, monthly, and yearly journal/bookkeeping.
- Reviewing accountant journal entries to ensure their accuracy.
- Process all requests submitted by users.
- Create financial reports.
- Record and analyze financial cash flow.
- Graduate from Bachelor, Diploma 3, or Diploma 4 degree from Accounting, Finance, or other related majors.
- At least have experience min. 2 years of working experience in Finance field.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having a good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in a team.
- Willing follow a probation period for maximum of 4 months to get job contract offers based on performance review.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- High initiative and detail-oriented.
- Have good analytical skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the financial system, accounting, and bookkeeping processes.
- Understanding the principles of taxation in Indonesia.
- Able to compile financial reports, budget control, taxation, etc.
- Having Brevet A and B certification is a plus.
- Must-have abilities: ERP, Cost Accounting, and Budgeting.
Further information: [email protected]