PT. Synapsis Sinergi Digital
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Certificate and Allowance.
- 24 Hour Office (AC + WiFi).
- Dormitory (if required).
- Round-trip Economy Class Ticket Train.
- Start-up Mentoring.
- Work in Team Experiences.
- Extended Network.
Duration of employment
- Minimum 4 months.
Beginning of employment
- Flexible can be adjusted according to campus policy.
Further information: [email protected]