PT. Synapsis Sinergi Digital
- Archiving and filling hardcopy and softcopy data.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other team members to developing programs.
- Make periodic reports according to project needs.
- Ensure the completeness of project documents matching with SOP standards.
- Measuring and reporting the project performances.
- Writing and documenting minutes of meetings.
- Fluent in English especially written.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Additional certification (e.g., PMP/PRINCE2) is a plus.
- Prior experience as a Project Coordinator, Project Administrator or a similar role.
- Experience with project management software such as Trello and MS Project.
- Experience with technical documentation, flowcharts, and schedules.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Certificate and Allowance.
- 24 Hour Office (AC + WiFi).
- Dormitory (if required).
- Round-trip Economy Class Ticket Train.
- Start-up Mentoring.
- Work in Team Experiences.
- Extended Network.
Duration of employment
- Minimum 4 months.
Beginning of employment
- Flexible can be adjusted according to campus policy.
Further information: [email protected]