- Design and create applications that are suitable for all mobile devices.
- Solve problems and fix bugs in the system to ensure the system runs optimally and improve application performance.
- Conduct research, evaluation, and apply the latest tech to maximize the efficiency of system development.
- Ensure that every application is neat and functions well-using software tester.
- Graduate from Bachelor, Diploma 3, or Diploma 4 degree from IT or other related majors.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation, able to work in a team.
- Versatile, creative, and has a good work ethic.
- Creative Willing follows a probation period of 4 months to get a job contract based on a performance review.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter, deployed on the AppStore/Google Play, or available on Github.
- 2+ years in mobile software development.
- Over one year’s developing Flutter applications for mobile.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle.
- Experience with automated testing and building.
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools.
- Proven experience writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code.
- Have an experience in Java/Swift.
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API.
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design.
Further information: [email protected]