PT. Synapsis Sinergi Digital
- Participate in designing and making applications that are suitable for all mobile devices.
- Solve problems and fix system bugs to ensure the system runs optimally and improve application performance.
- Conduct research, evaluation, and apply the latest technology to maximize the efficiency of system development.
- Make sure every application is neat and functions well using the software tester.
- Undergraduate student (3rd or 4th year), Diploma student (last year), or fresh graduate (max 1 year) from IT or other related majors.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having a good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in a team.
- Committed to working a minimum of 4 months.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github.
- Over one year’s developing Flutter applications for mobile.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle.
- Experience with automated testing and building.
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools.
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code and refactoring previously written code.
- Certificate and Allowance.
- 24 Hour Office (AC + WiFi).
- Dormitory (if required).
- Round-trip Economy Class Ticket Train.
- Start-up Mentoring.
- Work in Team Experiences.
- Extended Network.
Duration of employment
- Minimum 4 months.
Beginning of employment
- Flexible can be adjusted according to campus policy.
Further information: [email protected]