- Analyze, Design, and Prototype Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
- Conduct limited testing of hardware developed to ensure hardware quality.
- Research sensors based on a system developed needs.
- Collaborate with other team members in developing systems.
- Learn new technologies to stay up-to-date with the latest developments.
- Graduate from Bachelor, Diploma 3, or Diploma 4 degree from an electrical engineer or other related majors.
- Vocational high school graduates from electronic/electrical engineering or from related study programs are welcome to apply.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having a good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in a team.
- Willing follow a probation period for a maximum of 4 months to get a job contract offers based on performance review.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Understand the Internet of Things Concept.
- Understand the PCB prototype process.
- Familiar with PCB design software (e.g. Eagle, Kicad, etc).
- Understand electronic circuit analysis.
- Have knowledge of python and C/C++ programming is a plus.
- Have knowledge of solar power systems is a plus.
Further information: [email protected]