- Analyze the design requirement of the product from the user.
- Design web pages, brochures, posters, and other communication material.
- Sketch the concept of the design based on the requirements.
- Present the Design Concept to the team.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Graduate from Bachelor, Diploma 3, or Diploma 4 degree from Graphic Design, DKV, IT, Information Systems, or other related majors.
- Vocational high school graduates from related study programs are welcome to apply.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having a good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in a team.
- Willing follow a probation period for maximum of 4 months to get job contract offers based on performance review.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Fresh graduate (max 1 year) or experienced.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to design using graphic design software (Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop dan Adobe Illustrator).
- Having experience in designing brochures, websites, and advertisements is a plus.
- Able to design 3D objects using 3D design software (SketchUp, Autodesk Inventor) is a plus.
- Having experience in designing and printing 3D objects using a 3D printer is a plus.
Further information: [email protected]