- Analyze the design requirement of the product from the user.
- Design web pages, brochures, posters, and other communication material.
- Sketch the concept of the design based on the requirements.
- Present the Design Concept to the team.
- Undergraduate students (3rd or 4th year), Diploma Student (Last Year), or Fresh graduate (max 1 year) from DKV or related study program.
- Last year vocational high school students or vocational high school graduates from related study programs are welcome to apply.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having a good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in a team.
- Committed to work minimum 4 months.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Attention to detail.
- Able to design using graphic design software (Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop dan Adobe Illustrator).
- Having experience in designing brochures, websites, and advertisements is a plus.
- Certificate and Allowance.
- 24 Hour Office (AC + WiFi).
- Dormitory (if required).
- Round-trip Economy Class Ticket Train.
- Start-up Mentoring.
- Work in Team Experiences.
- Extended Network.
Duration of employment
- Minimum 4 months.
Beginning of employment
- Flexible can be adjusted according to campus policy.
Further information: [email protected]