- Build an application or product until the production step.
- Doing bugs fixing on applications that have been made or will be made.
- Doing performance improvement on application.
- Graduate from Bachelor, Diploma 3, or Diploma 4 degree from computer informatics or other related majors.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having a good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in a team.
- Willing follow a probation period for a maximum of 4 months to get job contract offers based on performance review.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Deep passion for application development.
- Experienced in building & managing databases (MongoDb) and deploying them to servers.
- Experienced in front-end frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of deployment tools, such as Docker.
- Experienced with third-party libraries, and interacting with backend APIs (RESTful API).
- Passionate in creating products with top-notch UI and user experience.
Further information: [email protected]