PT. Synapsis Sinergi Digital
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design of web pages.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Undergraduate students (3rd or 4th year), Diploma Student (Last Year), or Fresh graduate (max 1 year) from IT or other related majors.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having a good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in a team.
- Committed to work minimum 4 months.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Understand the basic concept of design.
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle concept.
- Having a portfolio is a plus.
- Certificate and Allowance.
- 24 Hour Office (AC + WiFi).
- Dormitory (if required).
- Round-trip Economy Class Ticket Train.
- Start-up Mentoring.
- Work in Team Experiences.
- Extended Network.
Duration of employment
- Minimum 4 months.
Beginning of employment
- Flexible can be adjusted according to campus policy.
Further information: [email protected]