- Planning, developing and implementing firmware.
- Maintaining stable firmware.
- Gathering and analyzing requirements from customers.
- Performing code reviews.
- Writing and maintaining firmware documentation.
- Testing firmware releases.
- Working closely with customers to resolve issues.
- Providing technical support and training to the firmware development team.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in firmware development.
- Experience in developing and debugging firmware.
- Proficiency in programming languages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Further information: [email protected]