- Doing Staff Accounting and Finance Activities.
- Manage daily, monthly, and yearly journal/bookkeeping.
- Process all requests submitted by users.
- Create financial reports.
- Record and analyze financial cash flow.
- Undergraduate students (3rd or 4th year), Diploma Student (Last Year), or Fresh graduate (max 1 year) from Accounting, Finance, or related study program.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having a good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in a team.
- Committed to work minimum 4 months.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- High initiative and detail-oriented.
- Have good analytical skills.
- Have knowledge of the financial system, accounting, and bookkeeping processes.
- Understanding the principles of taxation in Indonesia.
- Able to compile financial reports, budget control, taxation, etc.
- Understand ERP, Cost Accounting, and Budgeting.
- Able to use Microsoft office especially excel.
- Certificate and Allowance.
- 24 Hour Office (AC + WiFi).
- Dormitory (if required).
- Round-trip Economy Class Ticket Train.
- Start-up Mentoring.
- Work in Team Experiences.
- Extended Network.
Duration of employment
- Minimum 4 months.
Beginning of employment
- Flexible can be adjusted according to campus policy.
Further information: [email protected]