PT. Synapsis Sinergi Digital
- Analysis of network data and endpoint data in both structured and unstructured methods.
- Analysis of malware (executables, scripts, documents) to determine indicators of compromise, and create signatures for future detection of similar samples.
- Creating a feedback loop with security control owners to help tune systems based on the results of investigations.
- Review, Implement and verify Security controls like encryption, authentication, data security, device security, virus protection.
- Conduct threat and risk analysis and provide essential suggestions.
- Planning and developing security policies, good practices, standards and procedures.
- Researching and evaluating security system plans to safeguard internal information systems.
- Perform and assist in ad-hoc IT Projects as needed.
- Undergraduate students (3rd or 4th year), Diploma Student (Last Year) or Freshgraduate (max 1 year) from Information Technology or related study program.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in team.
- Committed to work minimum 2 months.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Experience on Network, Servers (e.g. Web, DB Applications, AD/DNS), Wireless.
- Solid understanding of information security principles (security-by-design concepts, security protocols, authentication, secure state, and access control etc.,).
- Hands-on experience on network security (Penetration Test via web and application, Port Management, Access Management, Firewall Installation).
- Knowledge with project development model such as Agile, and information security management frameworks is a plus.
- Experience in Operational Risk, Compliance or Regulatory Assurance.
- Knowledge and experience in Risk Management or a related Risk discipline in first and/or second line roles.
- Certificate and Allowance.
- 24 Hour Office (AC + WiFi).
- Dormitory (if required).
- Round-trip Economy Class Ticket Train.
- Start-up Mentoring.
- Work in Team Experiences.
- Extended Network.
Duration of employment
- Minimum 4 months.
Beginning of employment
- Flexible can be adjusted according to campus policy.
Further information: [email protected]