- Analyze the design requirement of the product from the user.
- Measure and re-draw the used component of the devices precisely.
- Design the 3D things using CAD and 3D Design Software.
- Present the Design Concept to the team.
- Build the prototype using 3D Printer.
- Undergraduate students (3rd or 4th year), Diploma Student (Last Year) or Freshgraduate (max 1 year) from related study program.
- Last year vocational high school students or vocational high school graduates from realated study program are welcome to apply.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in team.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Attention to detail
- Able to design 3D object using 3D design software (SketchUp, Autodesk Inventor).
- Understand engineering drawing is a plus.
- Understand basic of mechanical components is a plus.
- Having experience in designing and printing 3D object using 3D printer is a plus.
- Having experience in manufacturing 3D design using metal sheet, casting, CNC is a plus.
- Certificate and Allowance.
- 24 Hour Office (AC + WiFi).
- Dormitory (if required).
- Round-trip Economy Class Ticket Train.
- Start-up Mentoring.
- Work in Team Experiences.
- Extended Network.
Duration of employment
- Minimum 4 months.
Beginning of employment
- Flexible can be adjusted according to campus policy.
Further information: [email protected]